- CMP204 Dynamic Web Development (module leader).
- CMP206 Programming For The User (co-deliverer).
- CMP308 Professional Project Planning and Prototyping (co-deliverer, computing programme specialist).
- CMP311 Professional Project Development and Delivery (co-deliverer, computing programme specialist).
- CMP416 Digital Forensics 2 (module leader, mobile forensics specialist).
- ELE005 Defense Against the Dark Arts (co-deliverer).
Previous Modules Taught
- CMP319 Ethical Hacking 2, CMP401 Honours Project Scoping and Proposal, CMP412 Mobile Forensics, CMP414 Web Futures.
Previous Modules Taught 2009 – 2015
Modules taught as a co-deliverer
- Data Design and Organisation, Information Architecture, Object Oriented Programming 2 – Java, Practical Session 2, Database and Internet Application Design.
Modules taught as a part-time/visiting Lecturer
- Computer Hardware Architecture and Operating Systems, Advanced Web Scripting, Web Standards, Professional Practice, Database Fundamentals, XML and the Mobile Internet.