- The Herald- Scots urged to look out for new cyber-scams with a coronavirus “flavour” (May 2020).
- Evening Express- Cybercriminals playing on heightened sense of fear during pandemic, report warns (May 2020).
- Manchester Evening News- Cyber criminals have been adding ‘coronavirus’ flavour to attacks (May 2020).
- Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg, 14/06/19- Usable Security Researchers aus Dundee zu Gast in Regensburg. (June 2019).
- STV News Dundee, 6pm, 13/07/18- The arrival of an American software company in Dundee is being hailed as a significant boost to its reputation in the sector (July 2018).
- Evening Telegraph- American software firm opens research centre at Dundee Waterfront (July 2018).
- Aberdeenshire Council- Kids create winning software solutions to help themselves flourish in a digital world (June 2018).
- Scottish Business News Network (SBNN)- Glasgow selected for 2020 World Congress on Computational Intelligence (April 2018).
- Association of British Professional Conference Organisers Limited (ABPCO) – Glasgow is fast becoming the go-to hub for the world’s leading electrical and electronics engineers (April 2018).
- Glasgow Convention Bureau- Glasgow is fast becoming the go-to hub for the world’s leading electrical and electronics engineers (April 2018).
- Association Meetings International- Glasgow scoops world congress on computational intelligence (April 2018).
- The Courier- Pupils to be warned about impact of social media posts (December 2017).
- Evening Telegraph- Online grooming ‘is a real danger’ across Dundee and Tayside (December 2017).
- The Courier- Experts and charities urge caution as location-sharing Snap Map goes live (June 2017).
- The Courier- Explained: How do I change my Snap Map location settings? (June 2017).
- Evening Telegraph- Abertay lecture will warn of fridge hacking risk (December 2016).
- The Courier- Abertay University to show how your fridge can be used for cyber spam (December 2016).
- The Courier- Cybercrime the focus of Abertay Christmas lecture series (December 2016).
- Acumin- Scottish schools given lessons in cyber security. (December 2016).
- Holyrood Magazine- Scottish school pupils learn about cyber security in Christmas lectures (December 2016).