- British Computer Society (BCS) Tayside and Fife Branch- Academic Liaison for Abertay University.
- STEM Ambassador.
- International Health Battle and iAge Project (Interreg Europe Project)- Recruited as a team security expert in the International Health Battle and iAge Meetings, Hanze University Groningen, Netherlands, November 2013. It involved working on an eHealth case with a multidisciplinary team, forming a solution and presenting a pitch.
- Abertay University – Member of Senate.
- Abertay University – Ethics Committee, School of Design and Informatics.
- Grant reviewer for: Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland (Vacation Scholarship scheme) SICSA Cyber Nexus.
- Journal reviewer for: IEEE Access, Expert Systems With Applications (Elsevier), Journal of Information Security and Applications (Elsevier), Information Technology and People journal (Emerald Publishing).
- Conference chair, Cyber Science 2018 conference, Glasgow, UK, 2018.
- Local publicity chair, Cyber Science 2018 conference, Glasgow, UK, 2018.
- Session chair, Human Behaviour in Security and Privacy, HCII 2017, Vancouver, Canada.
Programme Committee/Judging Panel Roles
- Programme Committee (Reviewer) – International Conference on Cyber-Technologies and Cyber-Systems (IARIA CYBER), 2018.
- Judging Panel, Aberdeenshire GamesCon 2018, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland (June 2018).
- Programme Committee (Reviewer) – International Conference On Cyber Situational Awareness (IEEE Cyber SA).
- Programme Committee (Reviewer) – International Conference On Cyber Security and Protection (IEEE Cyber Security).
- Judging Panel, Poster Competition for Women in Cyber Security, Napier University, Edinburgh, Scotland (May 2017).